iklan publik

Promo

MoreLemon Lawquestions please visit : LawyerFreeFAQ.com
Does the state of mississippi own a motor lemon statute?
Yes. I've given you a link below to one of many explore results from typing in Mississippi lemon law. Source(s): http://www.lemonlawamerica.com/state_law鈥?

Does the Wisconsin lemon canon apply my my crust?
I bought a car about a week ago from a seller. I was told that the car come with some minor defects such as leak, etc. One problem I was told about be that the ABS light would come on but I was told that at hand was no ABS problem and...

Does this count for the Missouri Lemon Law?
I just sold a car to a guy for $400, and disclosed adjectives of the known issues with it. He is wanting to return it underneath the Missouri lemon law... is this possible? "> No. Lemon laws solitary apply to new car sale by dealers. When private party sell to private party, it...

Does this coupé stumble lower than the lemon regulation? What are my rights?
I live in Abilene TX, and about four months ago I purchased a 1999 Ford Taurus from Abilene Used Car Sales , the vehicle was sold "AS IS" but did include a limited 30-day warranty by the second week the saloon was having central transmission problems, i took...

Does this fit into California's sports car lemon regulation?
We bought a brand new Suburban right before Christmas surrounded by 2006, so we've had it now for 2 years and enjoy put over 50,000 miles on it. Within the first month 2 seperate problems came up with the keyless entry system (remote). After that, inside a couple of months, the 4...

Does This Problem Fall Under The California Lemon Law ?
I bought my Chrysler 300 M about 2 years ago from a well prearranged dealer. It was used and own 26000 miles on it , now it has 57000 miles. I bought the extended warranty and i get 1 year left on it. My problem is that my car is over...

Does this qualify as a lemon underneath Tx Lemon Law?
We bought a new 2008 Dodge Avenger back within May. A month ago it broke down. It has been within the shop ever since. They are currently replacing the transmission, they have already replaced two other through parts (not for sure what). It is being serviced at the place we bought...

Does this qualify lower than Lemon Laws?
I bought a 2004 Saturn Vue from CarMax in March of this year. Within 3 days I noticed the gas pedal would endow with out intermittently when I pull off from a stopped position. CarMax and Saturn merchant looked at it and replied they couldn't duplicate the problem and no error codes come up....

Does this trademark me incomprehensible to report a civil travel case for the lemon decree contained by CA?
I recently bought a 1993 Lexus Gs300 off of someone within California. A few weeks after buying the car I had tried to budge take it to get smogged and it would not intervene. That was one problem, the other was soon after...

Does your state hold a puppy lemon imperative and if , do you feel that they should?
http://www.malteseonly.com/lemon.html We are contained by Ohio Kentucky and Indiana and we do not have a lemon law but I do believe any reputable rescue or breeder will do what is right. We regularly get sick and injured puppies in rescue and adjectives of our...

Doge man, Tell me more just about lemon ruling?
I bough the car at a used car lot it have 24000miles,pre owned certifiewarrenty and extended gold warenty from a compine throught the carlot. the other day grease came out of the bottom of the car (not a hole from impairment to the oil tank). I took it to an authorized dealership/service...

DOSE ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THE LEMON LAWS OF SELLING A CAR ?
MY TWO BROTHERS HAD BAUGHT VEHICALS FROM MY DADS SHOP. ONE HAD A DEPLOYED AIRBAG AND HE CANT GET IT SMOG AND REG TILL THE AIRBAGS ARE FIXED. AND THE OTHER THERE IT WOULDN'T PASS SMOG 3X TILL MY BOYFRIEND FIXED IT. NOW THAT PART OF MY FAMILY...

Dose anyone know give or take a few lemon law for a used sports car sold as is surrounded by nc?
please lemon lawes are for new cars simply. however if the car has a saftery issue that is to say a different story even it it was sold as is? So tell us what some of the problems are Source(s):...

Even though a vehicle is tabled as is no warranty at a used motor lot is near some loving of 30 time lemon tenet?
It depends on the state. Some do, some don't. For example, in California, near is no lemon law for used cars. It's all sold as-is. Even if it breaks down back you leave the dealership (but after...

FL Lemon Law - I bought a used coupé As-Is, am I protected?
About 3 weeks ago, I purchased a used lexus as-is. The tranny went out 2-3 weeks later. Am I protected contained by any way? Let me know if you need more info. Do you know what "as-is" means? There be no warranty stated or implied. If you bought...

Florida lemon directive for used vehicle?
ok so i bought a car in miami i be with a friend i was on a ticket from illinois where on earth my original liscence is from, so i guess in miami they cant issue tag unless you have your L's in foot so my friend put it in his name and im the...

Florida Lemon Law and What Are You responsible For?
Once you sell a used car to a dealership are you responsible for the vehicle if any article goes wrong down the road? No, sell the used coupé "As Is". Lemon laws only covers brand tentative cars bought from car dealerships. No. They should have their mechanics progress over the vehicle before...

Ford Lemon Law (Lawsuit)?
Has anyone had any experience with Ford and have a Lemon? How long start to finish did it take you, and what was the outcome of the lawsuit? Basically, Ford have a set of guidelines in the owners manual, to travel by in dealing with Ford, as it may be better to treaty with Ford, and go...

From Lemon Law to BBB and no results any suggestions?
I purchased an 05 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe. Car was perfect for me until 7,000 miles. This is when problems started. I enjoy an 8 page letter of repairs and concerns on this vehicle. I sent in adjectives necessary paperwork to Lemon Law and it was sent rear stating that it...

GM and lemon directive...anyone have to contract near them?
We are at the beginning of what I feel will be a bitter combat. I have a 2007 Tahoe, bought brand new and meet all criteria under lemon regulation. It won't start intermittently and the letters have be sent and the final repair attempt has been made. The truck died again 2...

Going through lemon canon claim next to an attorney, it's be a while, should I keep on or step to another attorney
I've got a 2007 Chevy that went that turned out to be trash. Anyway, I found an attorney and give him my case a few months ago back on June 24 and it took him until August 25 to...

referensi : lemon law

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Kesempatan anda

 
Top